Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

earthquake, for real?

this is the immediate post panic reaction to the movement of, i swear, the earth i'm living now. this is very VERY RARE. the most tragic natural disaster that Malaysia has ever faced was...the remaining of the Acheh's tsunami back in 2005/06? where small parts of the northern region were affected, some properties destroyed, lives lost. i mean, even that small amount (if compared to where it happened i.e Acheh) was the national BIGGEST concern. i was in my first or second year at IIUM then and the movement was about less than 30seconds i think? the one just now was about 3-5minutes. and ohmaigad it scared the crap out of me!

my first thoughts/reactions?
1. some wild beast under my bed? (checked the bed, seriously)
2. (looked at the door) WHY IS THE DOOR MOVING TOO?
3. IS IT NOW? THE APOCALYPSE? KIAMAT? (F.R.A.N.T.I.C)
4. where're my parents right now? r they safe? (they went to kedah, called them but missed)
5. is the baby ok? (went to check aimi)
6. (updated FB status)

whatever it is, YA ALLAH, PROTECT MY FAMILY & I FROM ANY DISASTER. PROTECT US MALAYSIANS FROM ANY CALAMITY. AMEENN

No comments: