Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

dugaan bulan posa bagi yang single

had a dream last night. around 4 am
starring: me, aaron aziz lookalike, some girl xingat muka

plot:
me: been chased by aaron, who was chased by the girl. i kept avoiding him; the girl kept seducing him, but he seduced me. ada adegan kejar2. he even kissed my fingers. left foot fingers

how erotic
i used to think that was disgusting. but in that dream it wasnt.
in fact i guess that was the first time i can feel the pulse beating crazily against my chest and wrist.
woke up feeling restless - from the shock? or lust? or from frustration of failure to return the affection? 

btolke dreams are our suppressed thoughts and desires?
tapi  i havent berharap for any guy for quite some time jugak.

ohhhhoii bulan posa kot.
dirty dirty mind
haishh


26/07/12 update:
pikir2 balik, wadahel aku dok melunjur kaki dpn die lak? and whyyyyy on earth dengan relanya membiarkan that aaron touched me, let alone kissed the tips of my foot fingers???

No comments: